Michigan Virtual University® (MVU®) is accepting quotes for publication services for its Michigan Virtual Learning Research InstituteTM
). MVU is interested in quotes for a process that includes the following steps:
- MVU provides the Vendor with a Microsoft Word version of each manuscript for proofreading and simple copyediting. This includes the Vendor checking for errors in spelling, grammar, and punctuation, as well as improving the overall readability of each report.
- Vendor sends MVU the edited manuscript to make final changes to the text. MVU sends final manuscript language back to Vendor in Microsoft Word file.
- Vendor designs and lays out report in Adobe In-Design and prepares a draft pdf version of the report for final sign-off by MVU.
- MVU reviews draft pdf and provides Vendor with any changes and sign-off on design.
- Vendor produces final pdf version of report in adherence with federal requirements for Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 as well as the Web Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA standards for accessibility.
MVU’s preference is for a single Michigan-based company that is capable of providing all three services; it is possible for subcontracting to be used, if necessary, to provide all three services. All reports must adhere to MVU’s brand standards. Examples of recent MVLRI reports can be viewed at http://mvlri.org/Publications/Library
Those who intend to submit a quote must first sign and return the document “2017_MVU_2WAY_Confidentiality__NonDisclosure_Agreement_fillable,” available with the link below, to email@example.com. Receipt of this non-disclosure agreement will indicate to MVU that the Vendor intends to submit a quote, which will help us with our planning.
Thank you for your interest and reviewing the RFQ. The deadline to submit a quote is Friday, May 5, 2017.
MVLRI Publication Services »
Non-disclosure Agreement »